The welfare and safety of our students and staff members at St. Joseph’s Academy is of utmost importance. We have taken every reasonable measure to ensure that SJA is a safe and secure place to learn and work. Measures designed to protect our school community include:
- Surveillance video monitors strategically located throughout school facilities and grounds
- Automated electronic door locks Screening of visitors via check in and visitors’ badges
- Comprehensive background checks on all faculty, staff and subcontractors, and parents who wish to volunteer at the school
- Safe Environment Training is required of all faculty, staff, and parent volunteers.
- Comprehensive crisis management and emergency preparedness plan
- Faculty and staff wear identification at all times
- Emergency preparedness training of all faculty and staff