For New Families
OPEN ENROLLMENT FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2018 – 2019 BEGINS ON MARCH 2, 2018
- New families must complete interview and approval process with Principal Bruchey.
- If you are member of St. Joseph Parish, complete St. Joseph Parish Verification Form. Submit to school office for the Pastor’s verification to receive benefit of Catholic Tuition Discount.
*To qualify, you must be an active contributing member of the Parish
*For any clarification, contact Fr. Ramon or Janet Scarcia
- Click here for Online Registration
*Create an Account
- Pay Registration
*Complete form with personal information, billing information, and indicate method of payment.
*May pay with credit card or E-check
For Current Families
IMPORTANT RE-REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR CURRENT FAMILIES!!!!
Parents, be sure to go to the link emailed to you to register your child and update your information for the 2018-2019 school year. Then, follow all of the instructions listed below. You must complete all of the steps listed and pay the registration fee in order for your child to be re-enrolled for next year. Your child is not re-registered if you just pay the registration fee because the programs won’t roll-over students without updating them. Likewise, your child is not re-registered if you only complete the online registration and son’t pay the registration fee.
*For Rediker questions, please contact Dee Ann Hennighan at email@example.com.
*For financial questions, please contact Lily Corelli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Open Enrollment for new students begins March 2! If you have not enrolled by that date or made arrangements with Mrs. Bruchey to enroll, then your child’s place may be filled by a new student. So please, if you want to continue at SJA and are not able to complete one of the areas for some reason, let us know and we will work with you.
* Families seeking tuition assistance are required to pay the registration fee prior to applying for assistance. Tuition assistance requests are processed by FACTS. Click here to create an application for financial aid. Follow the instructions carefully.
- Complete St. Joseph Parish Verification Form. Submit to school office for annual review for the Pastor’s verification to receive benefit of Catholic Tuition Discount .
*To qualify, you must be an active contributing member of the Parish.
*For any clarification, contact Fr. Ramon or Christina Coffey.
- Update Rediker with Family and Contact information.
*Must be updated annually or as family information changes.
- Pay Registration. Complete form with personal information, billing information, and indicate method of payment.
*May pay with credit card or E-check.
- Update information on FACTS Pay Program if needed.
*Sign-in using current login and password
*If your bank account has changed, make sure to update it online.
- Submit up-to-date Immunization Form to the office.
*Students entering K and 7th Grade MUST submit updated immunization records